- ETL listed to meet UL 924 standards. Meets or exceeds N.E.C. OSHA, and N.F.P.A. Life Safety Code 101 standards.
- Available in 6 Volt or 12 Volt configuration.
- 18 & 54 Watts (6 Volt) or 54, 100 & 150 Watts (12 Volt).
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing available in white or black corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish.
- Available with a variety of lamp head types (thermoplastic or metal) and numbers (0 — 3).
- Maintenance free, sealed lead acid battery (indoor use only — operating range 65°F (19°C) — 85°F (30°C)) provides 90 minute emergency run time. Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available.
- 120/277 VAC dual voltage input (220 v 50Hz special order available) with surge protected, solid state circuitry.
- Charging system includes low voltage disconnect (LVD), temperature compensation, AC lockout, brownout protection, AC indicator lamp, and test switch. High charge and AC ready.
- Optional Self Test allows unit to automatically perform state and federal mandated testing.
- Optional Time Delay allows lamp heads to stay illuminated for 15 minutes following restoration of AC power.
A durable highly customizable emergency light that combines performance and dependability into a rugged 20 gauge enclosure. Available in a wide variety of battery wattages and lamp styles to function in any application. Meets stringent New York City safety codes. When ordering, specify voltage, wattage, number and type of lamp heads, housing color and options. (Some options are at additional cost). Some options shown below are not available online but are available as special orders. See downloadable product datasheet for a complete list of options. Call for details.