Standard Exit Sign - 6" Photoluminescent - UL Listed
- Rigid 0.04" Aluminum backing (explosion proof - shatter and crack resistant)
- ETL listed to meet UL924 standards
- Recommended maximum viewing distance - 50 feet
- No power required - Photoluminescent (chargers during exposure to at least 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide, or mercury vapor light illumination (sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to provide full 90 minute emergency operation)
- Indoor use only (do not expose to direct sunlight)
- Four (4) pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation using standard screw or nails (hardware not included)
A simple way to add additional emergency egress signage. These "glow-in-the-dark" exit signs can be placed on any flat surface using double-sided tape or by screw or nail (not included) using the four pre-drilled mounting holes. An optional mounting kit provides a beautiful brushed aluminum frame and allos for secure flush installation or even ceiling and side (flag) installation -- see accessories for details.
These signs work by photoluminescence - no electricity or batteries are required, simply a light source to keep the sign sufficient charged (see Features). Under normal lighting conditions these signs are highly visible. In the event of low lighting due to power failure, the signs will "glow-in-the-dark."